The means of finding employees to fit in a role has undergone a sea change over the years. To be in the radar of the recruiters, it is advised by the job experts to try out the following tips:
- Crucial positions in an organization need reliable and time tested candidates and hence internal recruitments play a major role. So, be active in your organization to get noticed for such promotions.
- Volunteer to write in the industry related magazines and wherever possible. Ideas sometime communicate your ability. Don’t ever wonder for being called for a role with that reference.
- Recruiters are after simpler means to find candidates. Active Linkedin users have better chances over those with just a mailid. So, regular updation of profiles is advisable.
- Twitter seems to be the next best platform where recruiters meet the candidates.
- Even if you are not the best of the options available for the recruiter, an endorsement from a famous stalwart in your organization can be invaluable.
- Never miss a chance to present your views during the industrial events or else at least try to get enrolled even if you aren’t offered a chance.
- Although this is no more a secret, uploading your resume is quite a good idea. But don’t complain for being pestered with loaded inbox on your mails.
Embed this infographic on your site.
linkedin, resume, twitter
This entry was posted on December 5, 2012 and is filed under CV Writings. Written by: howtowritecv. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.